Dry Powder Extinguishers
Powder extinguishers are extremely versatile; suitable for use on free-burning materials, flammable liquids and flammable gases. Because of the non-conductivity of dry powder they are also ideal for electrical fires.
- High grade brass head assembly ensures reliability and optimises efficiency
- Coated steel levers built to withstand the hardest knocks
- 15 bar working pressure for maximum fire fighting performance gives greater application reach, helping to ensure user safety
- Long drawn high grade steel body shell for optimum strength
- The Monnex extinguisher contains a high performance powder suitable for high risk areas
- Polyester external coating adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments and UV degradation
- Precision built mechanical pressure gauge provides a very accurate indication of extinguisher's pressure status
- High quality application hose with plated brass ferrules*
- Robust protective plastic skirt*
*Excludes 1kg and 2kg models.
All Advanced Fire Protection dry powder extinguishers are guaranteed against fair wear & tear, for 5 years.