Suitable for use on flammable liquids and electrical fires, both models contain a non-toxic, clean gas. When used they leave little residue and so are ideal for offices and workshops because damage to equipment is kept to a minimum.
- High grade brass head assembly ensures reliability and optimises efficiency
- Coated steel levers built to withstand the hardest knocks
- 56 bar working pressure at 20oC for maximum fire fighting performance
- Long drawn high grade steel body shell for optimum strength
- Polyester external coating adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments and UV degradation
All Advanced Fire Protection CO2 extinguishers are guaranteed against fair wear & tear, for 5 years.