While a multi-class fire extinguisher isn’t anything new to the market, the MultiCHEM brings an innovative and high-performing fire safety solution – an ABF rated extinguisher.
- Its 34A rating gives the industry’s highest available A rating for a six-litre extinguisher.
- A 233B rating demonstrates unsurpassed ability to tackle flammable liquid fires involving large amounts of fuel and a big surface area.
- A 75F rating enables this unit to be used on deep fat fryer fires.
- BS EN3 Kitemark ensures continuous product excellence
- MED ‘Ship’s Wheel’ approved
- 35kVa Dielectric test certified
- Extremely robust handles resist bending, deforming and rusting
- Heavy brass valve with 15mm neck ring
- Cylinder thickness exceeds requirements by at least 50%
- New design ‘super-strong’ plastic base skirt
- Thick walled braided rubber UV-resistant hose
- Pressure safety release valve
- 0% failure rate on internal lining
All Advanced Fire Protection multiCHEM extinguishers are guaranteed against fair wear & tear, for 5 years.