As parts of the UK begin to gradually return to the workplace under Government guidelines, it’s crucial that we all start to think about getting ourselves ready so that we’re in a position to come back fully prepared.
Amongst the top of the priority list is the protection of both you and your teams when returning back to the workplace, wherever that may be.
We understand that there is so much to think about right now but to help with keeping you and your teams safe, let us introduce you to Rapid-10.
What is Rapid-10?
A portable sanitising solution that eliminates and protects against harmful microorganisms that surround us every day. It works to break the chain of infection that we're naturally exposed to. Simply spray the sanitiser in and around the environment / workspace prior to commencing activity for the ultimate protection and peace of mind.
Tested against “enveloped” viruses similar to COVID-19 and achieved 99.9-99.99% kill ratio across the testing range.*
- Destroys & protects from COVID-19*
- Helps prevent further re-infections
- Discharged in the form of a light mist
- Dries within 10 minutes
- Suitable for both interior and exterior
- Shoulder strap supports with user application
- 30 minutes of discharge time on 6ltr unit for you to use freely
- 6ltr unit covers up to 300sqm which is equivalent to 6 double decker buses!
- Perfect portable protection for working in and around a number environments where footfall is high and frequent.
We understand the need and importance for on-going support and protection, and to ensure you're needs are met efficiently, we can refill Rapid-10 units at a fraction of the cost of a new unit.
Watch Rapid-10 in action
* Full test reporting and certification available upon request. COVID-19 has a virus ‘envelope’ structure. This suggests it will be sensitive to Rapid-10 Anti-Viral Disinfectant as it kills 99.9% of similar ‘enveloped’ viruses in under 5 minutes. As such leading scientific teams have tested the products against several of these viruses: HERPESSimplex 1, H1N1, HIV, Hepatitis B.
Advanced Fire Protection
Unit 3 Oak Court
Lee Mill Industrial Estate