Ideal for fires involving wood, paper, fabrics and other similar types of free-burning materials. This high quality extinguisher is British Standard approved and gives an impressive fire-fighting performance.
- BS EN3 Kitemark ensures continuous product excellence
- High grade brass head assembly ensures reliability and optimises efficiency
- Coated steel levers built to withstand the hardest knocks
- 15 bar working pressure for maximum fire fighting performance gives greater application reach, helping to ensure user safety
- Long drawn high grade steel body shell for optimum strength
- Polyester external coating adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments and UV degradation
- Polyethylene internal lining safeguards against corrosion
- Precision built mechanical pressure gauge provides a very accurate indication of extinguisher's pressure status
- High quality application hose with plated brass ferrules*
- Robust protective plastic skirt*
*Excludes 1kg and 2kg models.
All Advanced Fire Protection water extinguishers are guaranteed against fair wear & tear, for 5 years.